Creative worlds

Do you agree with this?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    I know this has already been discussed here : I http://starmadedock.net/threads/creative-mode-because-it-makes-building-stuff-easier.3027/ But i want to bring it up again, i just want a creative mode, like Minecraft's creative mode with the creative invintory and stuff. If this is not planned to be added, i hope it gets planned to be added.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423534174,1423533907][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i didnt get hacked, i simply forgot my password for previous account, and because i sent the email to be that of my parents, i cant send in a get it back. However this account has my email wich iv gotton in between the times.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    An infinite shop is a lot more useful than having everything stacked in your inventory, it's already sorted and has a search function now, so it's really useful (just put your ship next to one when you build).

Also, this section of the forums is for Site suggestion, game ones go in just "Suggestions" at the top.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    An infinite shop is a lot more useful than having everything stacked in your inventory, it's already sorted and has a search function now, so it's really useful (just put your ship next to one when you build).

Also, this section of the forums is for Site suggestion, game ones go in just "Suggestions" at the top.
    Well that saves me the trouble of posting that video myself.