Creative Mode

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would just like to see some kind of game mode where you have access to unlimted blocks. It can be a very complicated game and it would be a good way of being able to experiment limitlessly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree, creative would be good. Think of the things you could build! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree though the developers should really focus on bugfixes so that the game runs smoothly, before adding Amy serious updates which could further the problems. However, due to the number of requests for this as well as the benefits for testing designs, I think this will be coming soon...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But if you really want to just create without gathering, how about:

/give_credits playername x

/spawn_item blockname x

/give playername blockname x

If you were wanting a creation mode (with friends or not) either way, I\'d assume you wouldn\'t do it in a server where others can just come and merrily vaporize it, so I\'m sure at least one of you would be admin.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s not because they add a creative mode that it is a Minecraft Clone, it\'s just another gameplay for those who want to focus on designing ships. And it could be as well a good way for new comers to get acquainted with the game and how to build a ship. I think this mode is inevitable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah why not? A creative mode would be verry cool not only because you

dont have to cheat everything when you want something. And i think many

will come its like minecraft just in space ... LIKE IT wait is here a like button?

Reaction score
    It shouldnt be too hard to code for schema (since we dont need a fancy minecraft like menu)

And it would be vry helpfull it took me a time to figure out that the game accepts quotation marks (if you want ot give yourself a \"pulse computer\") and some blocks still have to be given by ID