Creative Commands

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    F1+F8 should only be allowed for entities spawned by the player or his/her faction.

Erth Paradine

Server Admln & Bug Reporter
    Reaction score
    /change_sector should be limited only to admin-authorized sectors. Otherwise creative players can simply jump out of a locked sector to spawn an infinite amount of materials in survival.

You may also want to take a peek at: Recognized - /add_admin_allowed_comand

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    /change_sector should be limited only to admin-authorized sectors. Otherwise creative players can simply jump out of a locked sector to spawn an infinite amount of materials in survival.
    I'd rather have an option to remove it manually from the list of commands available for creative role rather than it being removed from the start.
    This is mainly because this command is used a lot by people on NFDB.

Erth Paradine

Server Admln & Bug Reporter
    Reaction score
    I'd rather have an option to remove it manually from the list of commands available for creative role rather than it being removed from the start.
    This is mainly because this command is used a lot by people on NFDB.
    Fair enough - although as the engine stabilizes, and more servers can host mixed creative/survival on the same instance, the need to limit movement of creative players only to pre-authorized ranges is going to become more of an issue.

As for addition/removal of commands, check out what I added to my original posting shortly after hitting submit: Recognized - /add_admin_allowed_comand