Crashing Near Planets

Reaction score
    Starmade crashes when I use a The Smelter server when approaching a planet. When I play single player it is able to load planets, albeit somewhat slowly.

Nobody else on the server is having any issues and the game plays just fine in space or around asteroids, but while approaching planets I start to get warnings about putting a heavy load on the server until the game freezes up and crashes on me.

I have un/reinstalled both java and the game several times. I've made sure I'm running 64 bit java, and dont have any older versions. Java is not firewalled. I've turned shadows off, video settings down, and allocated memory up, but nothing helps.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440460371,1440460072][/DOUBLEPOST]My friends and I also:

1) Reset the server to deal for the Ghost Player problem.
    2) We have started a new world and I am the only one who has the crash problem
    3) We have shrunk the planet size mean down to try and see if that solves the problem
    4) We have increased the RAM on the server
    5) the server techs tried to recreat the problem and couldnt do it
    6) I tried making multiple characters and it only appears to be me and my computer that crashes out.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440460580][/DOUBLEPOST]When I get a crash message it is usually an EOFException, and the server shows a Pong error.