Crashes on using shop and placing blocks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've had the game crash on me a few times now, apparently randomly, but more often when i'm using a shop. It appears to corrupt part of the save file when this happens as i lose a few hours work, but im still missing the stuff i used from my inventory. And then last time it did this, i was missing a section from the middle of one of my ships, the actual core was missing! I saw the same thing on a shop aswell, big section missing.

Reaction score
    People are noticing that large parts of ships don\'t load or the core section doesn\'t load, leaving a dead derelict. In fact one time I tried to load a ship and only all of its docked turrets and ships loaded into the world.

Reaction score
    I\'m having this problem too since the recent update, but I for me I haven\'t noticed anything missing from my ships or inventory, not to say it isnt happening.

Reaction score
    I\'m getting \"OpenGLException: Cannot use Buffers when Array Buffer Object is enabled\" errors when i access build blocks inside my spacestation. Oh and yeh some of my ships have chunks missing...