CR vs DFN and TE

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Suite yourself Mort, I'd be more interested in applying my personal taste to the spoils of war.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Suite yourself Mort, I'd be more interested in applying my personal taste to the spoils of war.
    :D

Learning anything is a continuous process, best done with a wide variety of people willing to teach. :D

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    .... why the hell are we attacking their base.. when we knowwww it can't be destroyed and we know it when in a large ship flying towards it or in a fleet will lag you the hell out and you will die. Shit, attack them fleet vs fleet in open space if we want to beat them. So our advantage is that, and we should exploit it and never attack their dam base. You can't fault them for having us fly into their base defenses and die.... well Two I want results. And competent FC in charge making good choices...

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    .... why the hell are we attacking their base.. when we knowwww it can't be destroyed and we know it when in a large ship flying towards it or in a fleet will lag you the hell out and you will die. Shit, attack them fleet vs fleet in open space if we want to beat them. So our advantage is that, and we should exploit it and never attack their dam base. You can't fault them for having us fly into their base defenses and die.... well Two I want results. And competent FC in charge making good choices...
    because we thought that they hadn't had enough time to dock their ships yet

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Play

I say ship kills are more worth at least before they update. Cost money to repair / spawn in new ships
    I've destroyed many many ships, fleets, and whole bases. When trying to announce what ship you killed, the success f a raid, and how much damage you have done. The enemy will always try and demean and reduce your ship count and ship size. So you victory isn't as much. It's all about proof. Personally, I go for the kill. I screen shot who I killed so I may or may not post later. These are harder to backtrack and lessen. Also lag can make a player leave his ship, either making him vulnerable for a while or if they can log in, making their ship open to be killed. Not much sport in this, but a ship kill is good when you can get it, don't get me wrong. Depending on the size of the faction and their ability to get money.

Reactions: aceface