Covenant Attack Cruiser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Covenant Attack Cruiser

Hey, just thought I'd show everybody what I've been working on for quite a while. It is a halo inspired covenant cruiser of my own design. This has been my first major build so far and I was also trying to make it extremely functional as well as trying to stay true to a covenant-ish design.

Currently most of the outside is finished except for possibly a few highlights with ice crystals I might put in. There are no turrets as of now but they are definently comming. It has two hanger doors on either side and can hold 4 phantoms and 4 seraphs, both based off of pictures from the games. It has an acurate and a spray mode of both cannons and missiles. The bridge also has opening and closing ''blast shields'' (plex doors).

It generates 264,613.9 power per second,

has 222,596 shields which have a recovery of 3

it has a mass of 6158.7

it is 181m long, 21m high, and 88m wide and it has a thrust of 3891.4

Here are some pictures:

Back:bhUn2jJ.png

Phantom:irKu3FZ.png

Seraph:K65zXlW.png

Docking Bay:0vj5wLu.jpg

Bridge:GKkogh9.jpg

Finaly I am open to all suggestions, critsism and comments and I hope to make more ships with your help!

Thanks, StarMaker

Reaction score
    I know you said of your own design, but this is not following any Covenant design at all. Being purple doesn\'t make it Covenant.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for your comment!

I was originaly going to try to follow the design of this ship: http://www.halopedia.org/Covenant_cruiser but I decided to try and make my own design for my first ship because I felt like I just wanted to make the most powerful ship that I could while still trying to make the inside and outside look reasonably covenant. In the future I will most likely try to make some existing covenant ship designs.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But I have to say it doesn\'t look too covenant. It has the cholors, though it needs to be a bit darker and have some silver/grey highlights I think, but otherwise it doesn\'t keep to the design much. However, I do have a suggestion for the next time you build a Covenant ship of your own make.

Start off with another ship. Make it out, get it as close to the original in-game ship as possible. And then tear it apart. Rip up pieces you feel could use a change, or add on chunks of your own. Use it as a design base to keep the general look of a Covenant ship, while still making it your own creation.