Covenant Assault Carrier

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really don't have a clue how to upload this to the ship catalog from my Ipad, but this works. About a month ago I started this project with smaller sized 100 meter long covenant ships. I built them because they are unique, and not many people have made them.

Now, I have resumed my project on my 1/10 scale covenant assault carrier. Here is how it's holding on so far.

Ship specs:

planned length: 500-536 meters

Height:83 meters

width: 125 meters

Picture: link if it doesn't load http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Jakethesnakezebra/media/image_zpsfa0faf44.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Tha top ship is my assault carrier compared to the supercarrier below. They look the same as the assault carrier anyway. The ship under the supercarrier is an assault carrier scaled correctly. The assault carrier should have 3-5 mil shields when it's done. It will have enough salvage cannons to vaporize a planet within minutes. No one will even take a stab at this thing when I'm offline.

I plan to have this done by early-mid August with little amount of hours into it each day. After it is completed I will bring it onto a server, and dominate with it. No telling if I will wage war, or bring peace.

After I'm done with this ship, I'll make a Supercarrier as shown above is the bigger ship. The little ship under it is my little assault carrier, so I'm gonna have some real fun making a 2860 meter long Supercarrier. Since summer is coming to a close real quick, I will probably not be done with the Supercarrier until later this year.

Message in the comments below if you think I should just build high charity next, or a supercarrier.

Click here to Reply or Forward