Corners fit all positions. [locked]

Reaction score
    At the moment, corners cant not be rotated to fill every position.
    Ex: they cant have their bottom attached to the side of a ship.
    Picture Below

I really think corners should be able to be rotated to every possible position/orientation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It really bugged me how the wedges had more positions than the corners. I\'m really not sure why you would even have things that way...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes I have noticed this anoying issue too BUT a wedge will fill that hole IF you need it to point up and down. They need to fix this so that it points forwards/backwards and left/right

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bump for an answer if this will be fixed soon or at all, atm you can\'t make things like nose cones of aeroplanes, or wing tips.

Reaction score
    Yep, this would be really practical for all types of ships that are not designed in a \"flat\" manner. On spaces that should look same in all four directions around the center Y axis a new corner rotation would be very useful.
    However it\'s a lot of clicking- through- with all these wedges and corners.
    Proposal:
    - Make a switch for corners and wedges that has three states: x,y or z. This sets which axis goes through the base quad. That would leave you with 4 rotations (per axis) for wedges and 8 (per axis) for corners.

That would make using corners and wedges a lot quicker easier plus a bit more intuitive.

Reaction score
    Corner blocks also tend to have lighting glitches, making the corners noticeably darker than the surrounding blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah I\'d definitely have to agree here. Not like its a massive new suggestion, there are just several positions which would need to be added.

Reaction score
    corners

Then we also need this :

Yes, inner corners are desperately needed... And for lighting glitches, this is minor issue and would be fixed in time, just like similar glitches on stairs in Minecraft were resolved in time also.

Reaction score
    which is why I posted about it in the features area before I thought to come here (yes I am new to the forums)