Corner Hulls

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    As i have built things I've noticed that corner hulls can't be placed on the walls only the floor and celling. It be very nice if you could fix it so they can be placed on the walls as well.

Thank you, Gigabyte

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well technical you can place the blocks anywhere but in terms of ascetics they can be hard to use. i feel that we need to add in a reverse corner block as well as some additional shapes. maybe we could introduce blocks that are different sizes rather than 1x1x1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think adding blocks that are bigger the 1x1x1 would take away the games simplisaty. and make it to complex. hoever i do agree that more shapes would be nice.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Corners need to be triangular on all sides, single square side ruins the application of that block severely. 4-triangular corner would work with three wedge lines meeting outward and could be used to smooth up the shape overall. We also could\'ve used closed angle, that is cube with one corner cut out, which would work both with three cubic lines meeting outwards and three wedge lines meeting inward.