Corellian Corvette

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the first major ship project I have designed. There is a plex door near the back engine on the side, where you can walk into it, and follow a hall way that branches off and goes into the side wings, and then up to the cockpit area where the weapon systems are. I'm still trying to get the turret systems to work properly, but I think it's a bug right now causing them not to function. I am also trying to design the laser turrets to be smaller, and still be effective against ships.

Reaction score
    Nice, I built one last week, ended up like this

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m573/A_Fawking_Panda/Untitled_zps50d7b8ef.png

I was going to make a post for it but I figure I should wait till I have a few nice builds then post them all together XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s very good!!! Mine I wanted to keep on a bit more of a smaller scale, but i\'m realizing I might have to go a bit larger with it, in order to get the laser turrets to look the proper size like on the original.

Reaction score
    Ya I try my best in all my build (minecraft and any other clones I play) to get my builds to look \"to scale\" and as detailed as I can get them ^^ though those engines.... thiose engines were a Bi- umm.. really hard... xD I like your scale though, kind I knew what it was when I looked at it and its a more logical size for the game, :)