CORELLIA/New Galactic Empire/ Kyphar Enterprises

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    New Galactic Empire (NE)

We are the New Empire Republic (NE) we have seen the wrongs of our past emperors (Palpatine, Fel, and Krayt) who were all Sith Lords WE ARE NOW RULED BY A COUNCIL OF 12 JEDI MASTERS AND 2 JEDI EMPERORS And a senate of 6 representatives from each world under the NE's control.

Founded in 561 A.B.Y the New Empire's goal was to unite the galaxy once and for all against the Sith and the Chiss Empire, formerly known as the Chiss Ascendancy. And to make the galaxy a more peaceful place, to become one galaxy andhave no more wars inside our galaxy. The only possible wars we might have is if the sith rise again or if another race like the Yuuzhan Vong invade again. If that happens we will stay united and diminish the threat.

Having our capital on Coruscant and New Alderaan we have 6 jedi masters in each jedi temple and 1 Emperor on each capital world.

GRAND NAVY

The Grand Navy is a subdivision of the New Empire. We will not fall so soon with the grand navy defending us and destroying our enemies. TO APPLY FOR THE GRAND NAVY write a comment in this format: GN: (WHY): :(in game name (IGN))

KYPHAR ENTERPRISES

In 546 ABY Kuat Drive Yards and Corellian Engineering Corporation formed an alliance to better starship making, when this happened though the greatest 200 engineers from each company created Kyphus Shipyards, where only the best ships are made. (this faction is admin/owner exclusive)

However there is still many rivals left, make your own!

Kuat Drive Yards: This is where the big military ships for the new empire are assembled. As well as many >100m public ships are assembled.

Application format: KDY- (reason) (IGN)

Corellian Engineering Corporation: CEC designs many starship parts and drives. CEC also makes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    IF YOU LET ME JOIN ILL MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET killed by Obiwan And ill make sure you keep that mask on

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I see AlexandrosTGreat has found a faction that he wants to join. But I would like to ally with you so we may have more ships on our server made from the Corellian Engineering Corporation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you Mr.Shawn I will consider the offer, but I hoped to ally with the Galactic Empire as well do you accept?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yes, I accept. But if you find their ships used against us, that will be a problem.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    nope, this thread is still not dead,

I really want to join this faction, but i need to finish the ships that i am building for the app :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    well then sure, count me in..

KDY,GN:

IGN: sunnycat10

have good experince with fighthing in starmade, and have designed intresting tactics and intresting way of making you enemy to do what you want at battle. , about building i am really good with it (at least at minecraft :P ) , and i really love it.

also could i be in the 2 teams, i love building ships & stuff, but where the fun without testing it on real targets :P

p.s. i also love starwars :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    GREAT! Because you have 2 groups from seperate factions, which the game sadly only allows you to join one.