cool new stuff that you would like to see in starmade, wepons,npc, ect

Reaction score
    ok im going to start with gaunlets. you could get a electronic tinkering table and get or make a plain proto type gauntlet and tinker with it until you get a cool power like electricity gravity, ai programing ect. the proto gauntlet would have to be pluged into a power block or the tinker table and upgrade your gauntlet to advanced versions like a heavy that would make you were a power block on your back and make you slower but your gauntlet would go longer charged and have stronger hits. a light one that would fire faster and unchange your spead, but would do less damage and run out faster, ect. and you could upgrade them to improve stats or them

CES

Reaction score
    I would like to see more relevant hand weapons, because eventually land battles might become relevant-and big ships do not land well. As for NPCS, Sandworms would add a much-needed element of danger to planet-conquering. Or other planet specific NPCS like alien planets with actual alien creatures.

Reaction score
    id also like armour chips that woul bulk up your suit and upgrade like my gauntlet idea but the suits could be retextured, id also like pistol whipeing

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Most of these things are being added.

NPC\'s? Yep

Aliens? Yep

More Weapons? Yep

Land Vehicles? Yep

Also, the Deathstar module is a good idea, but it would be waaay to overpowered.

Reaction score
    now that i think of it, a sand worm animal would be verry cool. you could buy expensie scaners that would tell you were sand worms and giant worms are. and just think of it, a enimy facs cruiser is heading towards you to kill, then sand worm pops out of the ground and falls on the ship.

Reaction score
    I think swords and other malee would be good for this topic including spme ranged, maybe some baonets. I think cool swinging and shoting wpuld be cool, disawming a enimy with a fith health and pustol wipin would be cool. And have every object in the game have a malee attake. And cool ac klls you could perform to a enimy with one health and pustol wipes. I want to pistol wipe a ship.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    good idea, id like to see planatery storms and meteor showers

me too :)

If you suck a whole planet, with salvage cannons, each group of blocks could move to each other and become an asteroid, once some critical lower mass limit is reached.

But sucking all the mass out of some solar system (15|16)^3 gives sectors to quantum fluctuations with random desorientations and random looking asteroids with all rest-blocks. After some time there will be a local big bang which creates a new system (made from all with antimatter annihilated blocks) and kills everything in the inner sectors (10 to 13)^3.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    We definately need to see circular planets. It would also be cool to add suns to star systems that give off solar flares every once in a while doing shield damage.