conversion help

Reaction score
    unless it is just HUGE, it is easier to just rebuild. I, too, have some projects in minecraft that I wouldn't mind seeing in starmade, but I gave up on transferring them long ago.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    You made the exact same thread like 1 and a half days ago o- o Could you not have just bumped it? I mean it's still on the front page for God's sake.

And I dont know how to MC -> SM, might do well to poke some people from mushroom fleet. I know they've done it before.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    You made this thread some time ago...just bump it or something.

Anyway, I don't think you can. Sorry.

Reaction score
    You made the exact same thread like 1 and a half days ago o- o Could you not have just bumped it? I mean it's still on the front page for God's sake.

And I dont know how to MC -> SM, might do well to poke some people from mushroom fleet. I know they've done it before.
    sorry im new to posting to forums and did not know you could bump posts.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    can someone please convert my minecraft schematic into a starmade blueprint smedit wont work on my computer.
    Here you go. Just unzip this into your Starmade/Blueprints folder.

If you need the core moved or any blocks replaced with a different type just let me know before you start working on it in Starmade. Once it's saved in the current game it can no longer be edited. :)

Attachments

Reaction score

If you need the core moved or any blocks replaced with a different type just let me know before you start working on it in Starmade. Once it's saved in the current game it can no longer be edited. :)

thank you