Controlled Chaos (Pirates of the Galaxy)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello

So there are many factions out there. Big ones, small ones, some really odd ones too. Yet you dont see many such as this. Controlled Chaos will be forming up as a new faction on Starmade. Whats the difference between us and others? Well its not about how pretty you make your ship (sure we dont mind if it is) but its about being efficient at taking on others. Controlled Chaos will be a pure pirate based faction (with a few mercenary jobs on the side, such as controlling trade routes, defense ops or bounty hunts and sending our best out to get the target. Of course for a small price)....You see a lot of these factions out there looking at ranks and what not. Thats not needed here, everyone contributes to the betterment of the pirate faction. Working together is what will make us stronger. Not some ranks that determine where you are best suited. Here what you can give is what will be used, not what is wanted.

The only requirements when joining here are that you bring something to the table (either fighting skills, building efficency or pure out brilliance). We have a strict rule on age however. Be at least 16+ otherwise we can negotiate some terms to your recruitment if you feel you would be a great asset to the fleet.

Either send me a PM or drop a response here. And i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Reaction score
    i take this as your resignation from Colonists.

edit: ranks are for: setting you doing your best thing, if my best thing is flying motherships and blasting people out of the sky, i will work through to ranks, gain trust, and fly a mothership someday. it helps you focus on your job, spend spare time working hard.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im not reffering to ranks as in if i want to fly the mothership ill fly it i said. I was reffering to, just because i made the faction doesnt mean im going to make all the decisions. Its like a democracy. everyone has their say in decisions made. Of course im not going to fly the mothership if im not good at it. Whatever you bring to the table will be used accordingly and to the \"betterment\" of the faction.

Reaction score
    and the ranks stick an offical point to your job, instead of remembering: oh does bob fly motherships? you check ranks

Mothership Pilot: Joe

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    When it comes to the size that this faction is going for doesnt matter. Strong nit team will know thier roles and the team strengths

Reaction score
    I will agree with factordog ranks are frivolous. Classes make much more sense because then if your a mothership pilot your just classed with the skill for being a mothership pilot an you don\'t have to do pointless work to get to the rank for your skill level.