Control docked ships weapons systems rather than manual turrets...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, I've seen suggestions where people ask for manual control over turrets while still in their main ship. What I'm suggesting is: rather than this, make it so the main ship takes control over any weapons systems of the docked ship, allowing interchangable weapon capabilities for ships (as well as other uses I'm sure, this is jjust my big use). So say i have a main ship mostly dedicated to power and thrust, and i have separate ships parked at a main base solely for salvaging, antimatter cannons, missiles, pulses, ect. Depending on my mission I can just stop by my base drop off whichever weapon (docked ship) I wanted and pick up a new one, without making a gargantuan ship (multiplayer friendlier?). I feel that this would be a better solution rather than taking manual control of a turret (which would lead to maneuverability issues) by simply borrowing firepower of another ship. (I see a future of giant power ranger robots with this!)

Reaction score
    i don\'t really see those robots, but ships that resemble robots, with the thrusters in the feet and the different ships docked on the ends of the arms as hands and on the shoulders.