Continuous Server Busy Message

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey, quick question,

So I've had this issue for a while, and it seems to be getting worse. When playing, I'll continuously get the "Server busy due to high load" message with the second count for how long it's been busy. The thing is, every time it comes up, it's at 5 seconds, and the game is playing fine and smooth, no or very minimal lag.

I'm wonder what is causing this, and what I can do to solve/reduce it. Mostly because the message is annoying and pops up right over the advanced build sliders, getting in the way.

Any thoughts would be great, thanks!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    There is not much you can do about it, except ignore it.(In singleplayer, if the second-count does not increase)
    The best we can do is ignore it for now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Okay, good to know. Sounds like I'm not the only one with this issue, which is good to know. Thanks!

Reaction score
    Yeah, ever since the last update I have been getting this message on a regular basis. The problem for me is that the number does increase and the resulting lag forces me into a 5 minute break every 3 minutes. I have never seen this before in single player.

Im not working with anything larger than I normally do, so block lag shouldnt be happening. I bumped the max memory to 4096 and the normal to 2048 with no difference. Running a 12GB RAM PC, not really expecting low memory errors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That I haven't seen, personally, but it's good to know about so I can keep an eye open for it. Hopefully it's something that enough people are dealing with that they'll get a patch for it. Weird it would change.

Reaction score
    That I haven't seen, personally, but it's good to know about so I can keep an eye open for it. Hopefully it's something that enough people are dealing with that they'll get a patch for it. Weird it would change.
    Its nothing new to the game. There have been patches of server lag for as long as I remember. The problem is that Ive never seen it this bad or in single player before