Recognized Contiguous Edit mode.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The way Shift-V can link groups of objects that are the same type would be very useful if it could be used with remove and replace in advanced build mode. It would also be nice if it had an option to include/exclude blocks of the same "Species"; if I use it on a wedge I could choose to exclude or include blocks/pentas/etc, of the same type of block.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I usually build a 'base model' with easy to acquire parts, then swap them out when I get a better count of the colors I need. This would make the swap-out so much easier.

Also, for servers that have community blueprints, this would allow factions to easily fit models into their color scheme.

Reaction score
    I can support this. Sometimes half way through a build, I don't like the colors anymore.

Reaction score
    The pick & replace filter does exactly that? Unless I'm missing something. But I can change the color of a ship in 5 seconds (except you have to redo with wedges & pentas).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The pick & replace filter does exactly that? Unless I'm missing something. But I can change the color of a ship in 5 seconds (except you have to redo with wedges & pentas).
    It doesn't do it to groups of blocks but with any block inside the area. And as far as I know doesn't work for removing.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    YES! This is a great idea! This feature can take up the slack where the replace filter falls short.