Contest: Recreate a seal.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello fellow starmade players

Ive decided to attempt to start a contest in the hopes of making up for my own inadequacies as a starmade player.

The contest is as follows and will last for one week exactly (as of the posting of this)

1. to recreate the following circular seal in starmade not exceeding 100 block diameter

The purpose of this is to use as part of a rotating seal, making up the floor of a CiC of a titan i am currently working on.

Reward: the reward is a two part deal, the first part being a $10 dollar donation via paypal
    as well as recognition as a contributor on my titan when i release it.

The winner will be decided on how close the seal looks to the image
    the winner will be requested to submit a blueprint for it.

Thanks and good luck!

Reaction score
    My entry;
    I think we allready have a winner!

To OP: Just ask for help with the magical word: please. It's sorcery, I know, but often we are not all alone for ourself in this dark universe and many many people like to be gentle and helpfull instead of egoistic. You need no paypal or competetion to get what you need. Just please ask in a propper way and not like that thats just weird.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I only accept time-coins (because time is the only true value in life) :=) (EDIT: I don't know anyone trading time-coins, but maybe someone on the SM-portal will?)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes it is true i set up this contest due to a failure to produce this image over the past few weeks if there is anyone who can recreate it please let me know.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I don't have the time to build this myself, though I'll leave with a few tips here for you:
    • Use multiple layers, three or more should allow you enough detail at a smaller scale. Cover it with glass or something after, if it's on a floor.
    • Don't forget build helper! Make a circle with it and then smooth it with slabs and wedges.
    • Rails can rotate docks a minimum of 45'. Just slave a single (enabled) activator to said rail. Perfect for replicating that symbol.
    Godspeed with your project! I hope you'll either find volunteers or success yourself. =)