Constitution Class WIP (Updated)

Reaction score
    Well I posted in the old forum before the switch over so here is an update to the 1:1 scale of the Constitution Class. Heres the link to old post http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/constitution-class-wip And here are screenshots of the progress I've made since then.

Alright guys, gotta update on progress for you all, first up is the bridge interior which is complete:

Completed Deflector Dish:

And then the view from various angles:

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Very cool. But I implore you, for your next project, make something that most people haven't. Like, the Sovereign class or for something smaller, the bellerophon class, from the Videogame Star trek online. However, with this said, I like it very much, and it's one of the best models I've seen.

Reaction score
    Well I do like the look of the Bellerophon and may have just become my next project, sovereign will probably be a later build, the shear size of it will make the rounding easier but detail will be tough, but the bellerophon might help develop that so thanks for the idea, I'll be sure to note that in the build.

Reaction score
    All right gents, got an update on the progress.

Gonna have to recolor the Deflector Dish, finish the nacelles exterior, and put the livery on and then it will just be the interior to work on.