Bug Connector stuck at logging in as...

Reaction score
    Hey,
    Every time i try to connect to my Server the connector gets stuck at "logging in as...". Everyone else is having the same problem.
    First i thought it could be a problem with starmade.org but due to noone else seems to have this problem its pretty likely that somethings wrong with my server.

Where do i have to search? Any suggestions what i could check?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    What kind of server is it? Dedicated I assume? Are the ports open on the modem/router? Are you using the correct IP (PublicIP:Port is the format)? The server hadn't crashed right?

Random thoughts that came to mind, figured something might be useful. I'm not familiar with the stages of log-in, so not sure.

Reaction score
    The Server is hosted by a profesional hosting company, and it did work before, problem appeared today.
    According to the Server status of the host the server works fine, but the log says something about a
    java.io.EOFException.
    I included a file that contains the exact code.

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Tester
    Who tells you the server works fine ? Some webinterface ?
    The server may have stopped working without it beeing recognized.
    Has it been restarted actualy for real ?

Reaction score
    Yes, the Webinterface tells my that everything is working fine, the code i posted is from the starmadeservers console.
    I did restart the server multible time but the console displays the same error evers time...

Would it help to localy generate the missing file and place it on the server so it doesnt has to create a new one?
    Tried it out, didnt work...
    Next thing i try is downloading the map from the server, than reinitializing the Server.
    If this doesnt work im running out of ideas...

Last edited: