1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

Confused and Need help.

Discussion in 'Registry/Account Support' started by DeadWolf421, May 3, 2017.

1. DeadWolf421

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I think it is, every time I try to join a game it keeps giving me a registration error thing but I've already confirmed my email and such. I don't know what to do, can I get a bit of help please?

2. Snowtiger256

Most servers require an uplinked playername, which is verified using the registry here on the site. To link your playername with your registry account, uplink it in the "Online play" menu. There's an "Uplink" button right next to the "Username" text field where you input your username. Click it after filling in your username, enter your forum user credentials (username and password) and click "Yes" when the game asks you if you want to "Save encrypted credentials to disk". After that you should be able to log in without problems.