Config parser for recipe modifications

Reaction score
    I`m working on server config parser to help people to more easier understand recipe modifications. It can be very usefull for servers with many custom blocks and recipes and with no cubatom usage at all. Also it can be nice help for admins for mod balancing.

Right now parser is tested for well work only on one server with recipes mod and can work not well on some specific configs.

Here are results from my script on config file from Windoom server (not tested before, script can work not well).

Update: script published on GitHub

recipes.html - is first what I did about parsing, it can be most usefull for admins for balancing

blockbuild.html - is second what I did while thinking what I can do to make it more easy to work with (after I find first try is maybe good for admins, but still hard for common gamer to build crafting chains).

Pls note what I just have some skills in programming and write pretty rarely and just for fun, I do not have to work before (at last for long time and about serious things at all) with HTML / CSS / PHP to make this script be beautiful at both inside and outside.

About script sharing and source code - I want add some features before put it at GitHub and allow "pro dev guys" to lold from it. Link will be in this topic later, maybe also available from given link at DropBox too.

Reaction score
    It\'s a very smart and useful tool, nice for organizing large amounts of recipes/blocks.

Reaction score
    Recipes.html now colored more like blockbuild.html. I think to finish coloring today and I do not have any thoughts what else I can do here.

Examles on topic are NOT updated.

Reaction score
    Last changes done.

Script published to GitHub

https://github.com/Filarius/Starmade_recipe_guide_generator