Concordian Navy (recruiting)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    Hey guys so i want my Faction to grow.

First off I'm not good at this so stick with me :P

The concordian navy is a RP fighting Faction that focuses on RP build that still can pack a punch
    some of you might have seen the ships that is gona be default for the faction.

so if you have any questions just send me PM :P

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    You should probably put in some pictures and talk about your faction's views, ranks, history, etc.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    alexsp A late welcome to the world of faction politics from me. I wish the best for your faction and I am sure that if you try hard, it will survive the test of time and establishes itself as a power among other large starmade factions.
    If you wish to fill in an application to the A-Z Major factions guide, please do so in the following format.
    • Name of faction:
    • AKA:
    • Date of Creation:
    • Major Servers faction plays on:
    • Ideology:
    • Main language (s):
    • Majority location: (I.E Most of your members are from the U.S.A)
    • Leader (s):
    • Playstyle Preference:
    • Desc: A description of your faction and it's goals

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    Take some ships from the Comunity Content page, paint them your faction colors, put your logo on them, and post pictures if your strapped for ships.
    And cite the authors of the ships when you do either doing an @sombody thing like that or simply linking the download page so people dont think your stealing work and calling it your own.

People post their ships on the CC for people to use them so might as well use it :P

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    So guys this Faction thing is put on a hold for the time :( But there are great news sorta i need people to help me build the civilian aspect off my fleet cuz i suck at that i also need shipyards both civilian and military i have som idea of what i want :P btw her are a picture of what i got so far :P :D starmade-screenshot-0002.png

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Take some ships from the Comunity Content page, paint them your faction colors, put your logo on them, and post pictures if your strapped for ships.
    And cite the authors of the ships when you do either doing an @sombody thing like that or simply linking the download page so people dont think your stealing work and calling it your own.

People post their ships on the CC for people to use them so might as well use it :p
    Seems like he didn't need to. Went ahead and built some fantastic ships. (And as far as I see most of them were uploaded before august anyway).

In either case, alexsp you could try and advertise your faction a bit more and try to recruit new player alexsp, as they could help you with civilian vessels. At the moment, your base is looking very fine and you seem to have more than decent fleet here. If you require resources or economic investment, do not hesitate to contact OOB in-game.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    So guys this Faction thing is put on a hold for the time :( But there are great news sorta i need people to help me build the civilian aspect off my fleet cuz i suck at that i also need shipyards both civilian and military i have som idea of what i want :p btw her are a picture of what i got so far :p :DView attachment 33513
    Oh my gosh those look lovely