Comr4de's Workroom

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I make ships sometimes but it's been a while so I've been ramping back up

Exelion Mk1
    I finished this ship just in time for the weapons update to make it absolutely useless! I'm too lazy to go back through and update it.

Super Exelion
    This is a successor to my original Exelion, built around the new weapons system. Much sleeker, and larger too.

I don't mount it with the turrets often because the turrets are VERY susceptible to cluster missile attacks.

Current project I've called eltreum. Doesn't look much like the namesake so it's really just a codname at this point

The perspective is weird but it's large than Planr's Sunset.

More pics as they come, this is really just a construction journal of mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1411100433,1411098406][/DOUBLEPOST]COMRADES! LET ME TELL YOU TIME OF GREAT ARSTOTZKAN CONFEDERACY, OF GREAT EMPIRE SPANNING MANY PLANETS AND MANY STAR

IS START LONG AGO, WE WERE NOMAD PEOPLE FROM EMPIRE OF TERROR "SONS OF FENRIR". MAKE LIE CHEAT AND STEAL RIGHTFUL ARSTOTZKAN PROPERTY

ONE DAY WE SAY ENOUGH. WE SAY IS TOO LONG TO BE SLAVES. BUILD SHIP OF DESIGN MANTA AND LEAVE THEIR GRASP

TRAVEL MANY DAYS. MANY MONTHS. FIGHT MANY PIRATE WHO DISRUPT GLORIOUS EXODUS

ONE DAY FIND PLANET OF SUITABLE COLONY "HIIGAN".

IS DAY CELEBRATED AS PLANETFALL DAY FOR MANY LONG TIMES. BUILD HOMEWORLD, BUILD ORBITALS. SOON IS TIME OF EMPIRE.

MANTA WAS OF STRONK, BUT NOT STRONKER THAN OTHER EMPIRES. HAD TO MAKE NAME FOR SELVES

BUILD MANY NEW SHIPS, NONE CAN MATCH POWERS OF OTHER EMPIRES LIKE RED EDEN OR GALAXY RANGER

ONLY SHIP STRONK ENOUGH WAS FLAGSHIP PUTIN

VERY STRONK MADE REMOVE OF GALAXY RANGER PIGDOG FASCISTI YOU ARE HTE PIG STINK YOU ARE THE PIG SMELL REMOVE GALAXY RANGER

ONE DAY MAKING DESIGN "TROTSKY" OF AVALNAZMASH MACHINE WORKS

WAS SHIP TO LEAD ARSTOTZKA TO NEW ERA OF STRONKNESS AND POWER

BIG HOLE IN ASTEROID MADE BY TROTSKY NOT PIG STINK SHIP IN BACKGROUND WAS OF ARSTOTZKAN CAPTURED SHIP NOT ENEMY WAS PIG SMELL

thats all I got for now but I'll post GR war pics once I find em

Reaction score
    those are some OLD textures man, that's even pre-beetlebear (curse thee, traitor).

Reaction score
    The Manta, Putin, and Trotsky all predate beetlebear, if my memory serves me right. Those designs are close to or over a year old.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    GLORY TO
    ARSTOTZKA!!!!

And your ships, they look awesome!!!

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    those are some OLD textures man, that's even pre-beetlebear (curse thee, traitor).
    I've been here for like a year and a half at this point. Not gonna lie, the old-old-oldschool textures are still my favorite.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I got bored and started playing multi again

I think it's some sort of bastard spawn of the Nova-class and the NX-class.

btw I'm on the french hardcore server. It's a fun little server

Reactions: Rumcajz
    D

Deleted member 301635

I've been here for like a year and a half at this point. Not gonna lie, the old-old-oldschool textures are still my favorite.
    I've tried using them with the current game, but it only works with hull and a few other things, and a lot of stuff has been added since then, and I'm no artist, so I kind of gave up.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I made another ship this past week, inspired by some concept drawings from here.

Concept:

Final product:

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Planr has a ship which is far more similar to Yamato. This is more a remake of a redshirt ship.

Reaction score
    Comrade! I see the Exellion from Gunbuster and I have to wonder.

Why is it not blue and super large? I expect a mighty glorious ship like the Exellion to be a massive Juggernaut

I also have the Eltreums hull from gun buster, near replica, if you need it give me a message

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am actually currently building for us a new Exelion that is much larger than the previous two models:

Reactions: Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I am actually currently building for us a new Exelion that is much larger than the previous two models:
    Wait..... you're using logic to link two points together in order to know where to place down blocks??? :eek:

THAT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Wow! That logic outlining is indeed bloody brilliant! Can we get a download for the Excelion MK1? I'd like to try and refit it:)
    Awesome ships, watching this thread

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    the Viola-class Light Frigate is almost complete! All her systems are in and fully functional, except the weapons!

Here is a size comparison of the frigate with some other Arstotzkan warships. The one on the bottom in the middle is Comr4de's age-old warship from back in the Sephirothis Galaxy Rangers days, the Anubis. To the lower-right corner is Comr4de's Akagi as well. And finally, the large red ship is Arstotzka's upcoming powerful new super battleship: the Mega Exelion!

Here is the Viola next to her great grandfather, Comr4de's 2-year-old Anubis: