Computers unaccessible

Reaction score
    Now with the last pre-build ( StarMade Prebuild 0.09435: important fixes (updated) ) the weapon computer is unaccessible for the Antimatter Cannon, i havn't any missile computer i don't know that work with them and other and the salvage doesn't work too, i think all other computer have the same problem, but NPC/AI work fine

Reaction score
    Fore more detail : in the ship core ( weapon tab ) only the docking core can be selected, docking can also, but all weapons/tool computer can\'t

Reaction score
    this is ... special ?! :/ in single player ( localgame ) the computer doesn\'t work BUT in a server that work ? euh wtf :p i have logging in the starmade server and the computer work i try the same in single that doesn\'t work !

another minor bug from computer when we remove some peace linked to the computer the purple grid stay on the void ! so i think theise two bug is linked because the weapon core doesn\'t work so the linked weapon can found it when he are removed ?!

Reaction score
    Docking modules seems working but computers are missing, cant shoot because cant select wepon, as said above. AI can shoot normally. (os:win 8.1)