Community Shipyard - Find your favourite ship with ease!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Community Content - Bronze 2

Everyday I see wonderful ships and stations shared in the community content. Only problem is that it's hard to find a specific type of ship. For instance, if I want to find a salvage ship I have to scroll through alot of pages to find a salvage ship. my solution to the problem; a G+ community where every ship submited will be sorted into different categories so it's easier to find the ship you need!

Starmade Community Shipyard
    Do you have problems with finding a certain type of ship in the community contents? Do you want to promote your ships so they get more popular? If so, Starmade Shipyards can help you!

We gather ships and stations, and sort them into different categories, to make it easier to find, for instance a salvage ship suitable for your fleet. Post pictures of your ships, stats, and links to download them, and you're done! and remember to spread the word!

Starmade Community Shipyard
    https://plus.google.com/communities/102186664412206427430?hl=en

I've already submited the ships that I've made so far, and will continue to do so, but I need your help to submit your ships, so this community can grow!

Last edited:

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    This could be an interesting idea. I'll see about adding my ships once I'm on my PC again (I'm on my tablet BTW)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Really neat idea, Ill add some of my ships for sure. What is the difference between Small ships and fighters? Might also be nice to have a drone/ turret section.

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I finally got round to adding some of my ships here :) I'll add more soon but I'm busy making new ones xD

Reactions: Maranello
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Good idea, hopefully a lot of people will add their stuff :)