Common lag issue, for everyone ever visitting a specific sector

Reaction score
    I am not the only person to have this issue, my brother, which is i7 gaming rig, Drew, a friend with his i7 rig, and myself, and about a dozen others on the server, have a major issue in a particular sector of space, where I happen to have set up base. :/

The issue is lag, tremendous lag, that comes, and goes, when it comes, the average FPS for everyone in the space is 2fps, if that, with half drawn ships/planet. On top of that, 50% of the time, people elsewhere on the server then start bitching because it's slowing down globally, til we log out of that space sector. Ships, when they do render finally, which are supposed to be docked, all seem to be rattling around too, like the whole sector forgot what was docked and what was not, and decided nothing was. It's unplayably bad.

Not sure how to replicate this to be honest, but, if you have a developmental version that can monitor performance, I would suggest you log into the madrealms.net server (port 4242) and head to sector -26,-13,-6 and see what results you get, because it's atrocious.

Reaction score
    Where docked ships appear to not be docked, and instead are drawn in the station derping around, cuasing a lot of lag. There doesn\'t seem to be any pattern to it, just sometimes ALL the ships will be drawn in the center of a station, derping around and lagging. It doesn\'t seem to matter if they were docked or not, just that they were in that sector.