Commander Viztastic Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Commander Viztastic

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5:00 Central

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 10-20 hours per week. I have an Infant son so the time I can spare will depend on him.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Two years plus.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am generally a Shipbuilder in both survival and creative, But I also role-play, design intricate ship systems. I run factions and have run lone wolf. I used to build on Single player but prefer servers. ( I currently run one) I do Survival modes and sometimes hardcore survival. One thing that I have difficulty with is logic systems.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I'm generally pretty positive. I see both sides of the coin. I have a lot of ideas that running a server has helped me implement. I am very patient and not easily angered. I generally type well, with the occasional mistype. I have played starmade for quite some time and I know what works and what does not work.

I want to help Starmade be great. I see a lot of potential with this game and I would like to help it exceed that potential with the help of the community.

What are some of your weaknesses? Sometimes I can be too nice. I sometimes have a tendency to interrupt people while they talk. (My Gf tells me I'm getting better)

What motivates you to become a council member? Mostly the Strong desire to help shape and build a strong game with and even stronger community. The members in my community motivate me aswell. I love to play starmade and use my imaginative mind to build all sorts of devices, stations, ship and other entities and I'm hoping I can inspire other to do the same.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I run a server foe members of my community who in turn are members of the starmade community. Together we share insights and feedback with each other. That does not mean I'll stop there. I would love to contribute more to the Starmade community with the ships and stations I have built to creative Ideas I project as a council member if elected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.