Comet Corporation

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well here's another attempt at a pirate faction.

Comet Corp is a faction based on Elwyn Eternity that exists specifically to play the role of the bad guy. Tired of shooting isanths? Want to shoot other players for a change? That's what we're here for. We will specialize in PvP, specifically hit and run. Once you join, basic PvP training can be provided to you upon request.

Factions who are looking for an alliance may use this thread to ask for one. Factions who want a specific faction targeted more often than others will need to PM TheFloorMatt and have a large sum of currency.

Current members:
    TheFloorMatt
    Cody38
    _Octolith_

Current allies:
    NFD
    Trident Industries
    Vandal Alliance

Being pirates doesn't mean we aren't organized though, there are some rules to follow.

Rules we follow (rules may be added or changed as needed):

1. Follow all the EE rules.
    2. No attacking anyone in spawn system (The system that contains sector 2 2 2).
    3. Don't attack allies, unless attacked first.
    4. Don't cause more drama than is already caused by attacking a player out of the blue. Ie; insulting someone's faction/ship/anything. This includes complaining about an unfair fight, that would be silly.
    5. You may fly any ship you want, but don't fly what you can't afford to lose. However...
    6. NO DOOMCUBES.
    7. Any loot you get is your own, and you're expected to keep track of it yourself.
    8. For the sake of organization and sanity, TheFloorMatt has the final say on everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Form

In game name:
    Past factions:
    Reasons for leaving past factions (may not apply):
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade? (ie; ship building, PvP, PvE)
    How long have you been playing StarMade?
    Reasons for wanting to join this faction:
    Do you fully understand people will probably not like you for belonging to this faction?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note your application may be denied for any random reason, but I will try to at least explain why it was denied.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Facts

In game name:The Walrus
    Past factions:none
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade? (ie; ship building, PvP, PvE): Mining
    How long have you been playing StarMade?:2 weeks
    Reasons for wanting to join this faction:You guys(or gals) seem cool
    Do you fully understand people will probably not like you for belonging to this faction?: yes
    Extra
    • American
    • Is a Brony
    • not creative

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Facts

In game name:The Walrus
    Past factions:none
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade? (ie; ship building, PvP, PvE): Mining
    How long have you been playing StarMade?:2 weeks
    Reasons for wanting to join this faction:You guys(or gals) seem cool
    Do you fully understand people will probably not like you for belonging to this faction?: yes
    Extra
    • American
    • Is a Brony
    • not creative

I appreciate your consideration, but I'm going to decline this application. I feel your interests and experience are better suited to a different kind of faction.

Reaction score
    The Vandal Alliance believes an alliance with the comet corporation would be mutually beneficial.
    If you are willing, an alliance would be useful to both of us.

Reaction score
    What makes you believe it would be useful for either of you? Your suggestion lacks proffessionality and unlike your faction I think CC isnt interested in being allied with almost everybody. Please dont mistake this as offensive, it is meant as advice.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    What makes you believe it would be useful for either of you? Your suggestion lacks proffessionality and unlike your faction I think CC isnt interested in being allied with almost everybody. Please dont mistake this as offensive, it is meant as advice.
    All an alliance really is in SM is sharing of some resources and hanging out at each other's bases. Most times they are at war with the same people anyways.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well hello there everyone.

While this is very much true, I would appreciate advice given to a faction regarding an alliance request come from a party involved.

The Vandal Alliance believes an alliance with the comet corporation would be mutually beneficial.
    If you are willing, an alliance would be useful to both of us.
    Perhaps you could expand on how it would be mutually beneficial?

Reaction score
    I have it on good ground that TheFloorMatt is an experienced pilot and I believe his faction would be a very worthy ally. Advise taken and ignored.
    Perhaps you could expand on how it would be mutually beneficial?
    We are recently founded and growing in number, however we lack any professional pilots. Some advise and perhaps training in fighting would make our pilots much more experienced and thus increase the quality of the fleet. We are also developing multiple ships for Vandal Alliance which we could use to help the comet corporation if it was under attack and/or siege. When our bases are set up we shall be producing a lot of resources which we would be willing to trade with you.

Reaction score
    In game name: _Octolith_
    Past factions: N/A (unless you want me to state the ones where my application was denied)
    Reasons for leaving past factions (may not apply): N/A
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade? (ie; ship building, PvP, PvE) PVP in cloak ships/ ambushes/commanding fleets
    How long have you been playing StarMade? about a week but i have had experience with space games of a similar nature to StarMade
    Reasons for wanting to join this faction: The minutes i saw the word pirate faction, i said to myself IM GOING TO JOIN!
    Do you fully understand people will probably not like you for belonging to this faction? I honestly don't care about other peoples opinion
    unless i need to care which never happens

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I have it on good ground that TheFloorMatt is an experienced pilot and I believe his faction would be a very worthy ally. Advise taken and ignored.

We are recently founded and growing in number, however we lack any professional pilots. Some advise and perhaps training in fighting would make our pilots much more experienced and thus increase the quality of the fleet. We are also developing multiple ships for Vandal Alliance which we could use to help the comet corporation if it was under attack and/or siege. When our bases are set up we shall be producing a lot of resources which we would be willing to trade with you.
    Will send an alliance request on EE, looking forward to working with you.

In game name: _Octolith_
    Past factions: N/A (unless you want me to state the ones where my application was denied)
    Reasons for leaving past factions (may not apply): N/A
    What do you enjoy doing in StarMade? (ie; ship building, PvP, PvE) PVP in cloak ships/ ambushes/commanding fleets
    How long have you been playing StarMade? about a week but i have had experience with space games of a similar nature to StarMade
    Reasons for wanting to join this faction: The minutes i saw the word pirate faction, i said to myself IM GOING TO JOIN!
    Do you fully understand people will probably not like you for belonging to this faction? I honestly don't care about other peoples opinion
    unless i need to care which never happens
    Welcome aboard Octolith! I'll help get you set up on EE whenever you're available to