Colour and customise your handheld tools!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Like in the old StarMade's AMC's etc, you can take powerfulness out of one stat in a laser/rocket-launcher/sniper rifle/healing beam/(not marker beam though... oh wait, colouring them would be good.)
    and then spend the points you get from that in different stats.

Such as: 10 damage - 15 reload: could become: 15 damage - 10 reload, or 24 damage - 1 reload.

Anyway... you can make a super-powerful laser, and also deplete it's reload speed. Or such and such. The coolest thing here, though, would be the RGB sliders... TO CUSTOMIZE THE WISHED COLOUR OF YOUR PROJECTILE!

Goodie's green lasers and baddie's red lasers xD

Anyway. You can also take one gun out of your inventory and put it into the support slot for your master gun. This would use the same stuff as the real guns etc. Also, you may have a salvage gun slot (since it's not a metaitem at the moment) to put lasers in etc, which work really well with salvagers somehow.

And, you can put an effect computer inside. But beware, you'll want to put a power reactor module or two in your new astronaut augmentation slots. (also compatible with shield rechargers, shield dispersers, hull, hardened hull etc)

So, support?

Reaction score
    weapons are (I think) planned according to kupu, to be fully buildable, so that's all your problems solved.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    weapons are (I think) planned according to kupu, to be fully buildable, so that's all your problems solved.
    No? I don't recall saying anything of the sort.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    @kupu only said that the current weapons are placeholders and a proof of concept type thing. We obviously are going to get more astronaut tools.
    Ps: It was me who hope, I repeat, hoped, to get the ability to build your own weapons, armor, etc.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Oh, and BTW, is there any kind of StarMade INVENTORY editor? To change the stats in Meta Items? I would like an admin blaster with 1000000000 damage and all that kind of good stuff. :D and a nice colourrrr![DOUBLEPOST=1411751767,1411751730][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No? I don't recall saying anything of the sort.
    Ah, but would you want to recall doing that? I would.