Coloring your Laser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is an idea I have that would add a little to the game. Be able to choose what color your laser is when you fire it. In order to change it you just place a light block at the end of the laser (not where it shoot from the other end). That would in turn decide what color it shot. This would allow factions to maybe select what color laser to use to identify friendlies at a glance and know when someone got behind you. It would also allow a person to shoot rainbow lasers if they so choose. Right now I say it will not change damage. This post is just about adding color. What are your opinions and suggestions?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that is an awesome idea! But what happens when the block gets destroyed..? Ill tell you what happens, your team friendly fires. I think that if you could infact press a keyboard botton with the colored light in your hand while facing the group of lasers, that it would change the laser block itself and only change the laser to that color. And to know wich laser is wich, you could even put a small stipe that represents the color along the bottome or top.