Collection of Random Screenshots

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    So I grab random screenshots all the time, during combat, after combat, or just a nice vista. I figured I'd share some of these. The first one I really want to share, and I just figured I'd post the others anyway

I call this one "Unrelenting" (Click for BIG picture)

I wanted to fly my new (unarmed) science vessel to a planet and get a screenshot of it on the surface, little did I know there was a pirate base near by. These guys chased me all the way home.

I know they are nearly useless but I love nothing more than to see missiles streaking across the sky

I have to say the new space drops are amazing, they really make this game a work of art.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have to say the new space drops are amazing, they really make this game a work of art.
    Can't disagree there. The new procedural backgrounds are awesome. Makes me want to explore.

Epic shots though, photography genius ;)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I have to say RP ships make the BEST space hulks

Being able to look inside the ship and see each individual deck and the living spaces is just something to behold. It just gives much more a feeling of "this ship was once alive" and I don't think you get that same aspect looking at a dead block of systems. Of course it could be my bias to my lovely hammer here.

The next set of shots was purely accidental, I was teleporting around my server as I keep my ships in different sectors for performance reasons and I accidentally added a couple extra zeros to the coordinates. I'm just going to call this the Fire Nebula.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Wait, what are the coordinates of that?
    Isn't the game procedurally generated so even if you go here on your server it will not be the same? They are 1001 10001 10001 though, I meant to jump to 1001 1001 1001 where I keep all my newly refit ships.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Guys, I think there is something wrong with the gravity drive.

So this one was taken with my ship docked to the side of a station. I aligned my view to the ship but the character model is still sideways relatively so it just looks off.