Cockpits on station for Spying and.......

Reaction score
    Ok, so heres what i wanted to do on a server i play on.

I didn't want Ai controlled turrets or turrets you have get out the station and get in (because you wouldn't do this if you are getting attack?)

So i wanted a Terminal in out Command Center which if we get attacked we can all man a turret and defend out station.

Would it be possible to man a turret from the command center in the future?

and also the Cockpits in the station for spying, basicly like CCTV or you can build scouting centers 1000m from the station so you have more time to get prepared.

I hope Scheme sees this and thinks about it :)

Reaction score
    It means you can have a very exciting and real(ish) Battles between stations and fleets

Reaction score
    Well who wants to man a turret if he can get into a fight with a giant dreadnaught ;)

This will not be necessary anymore if the BobbyAI gets better aiming-skills, at my PoV turrets shouldn\'t be controlable by players anyways.

Reaction score
    there is no need to realy fight back if enemys get close to u mean base jsut make shure that it is faction home adn ever thignw ill be fine also i dont think that the player who have the realy good combat ships will wast them on atack faction HQ\'s just think about it the HQ is a place that cant be taken down if enemy plays normal and if it has 2 8km turrets it will jet take down any enemy ship, if u want to fight make a good ship and look for a mock battle ^^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If anything there should be a special set of \'cameras\' and terminals in order to improve security, maybe even blast doors and/or laser grids?

Reaction score
    if it\'s an enemy, he cant gravity, he cant destroy blocks with his pistol, cant place blocks, cant reeally hurt you in anyway