NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    0Samuel0
    Building at first, maybe some military once I am acclimated
    I don't have very much experience, besides some basics on singleplayer or smaller servers, but I need to start somewhere, and Cobalt Royalty seems like the right place to do that.
    I am fairly active, but the time in which I can play is fairly limited, so I may therefore not be able to attend fleet functions during those times when I am busy with other things.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    0Samuel0
    I don't have very much experience, besides some basics on singleplayer or smaller servers, but I need to start somewhere, and Cobalt Royalty seems like the right place to do that.
    I am fairly active, but the time in which I can play is fairly limited, so I may therefore not be able to attend fleet functions during those times when I am busy with other things.
    denied sorry... we dont accept members who havent been on the forums for at least a month. (this prevents us from worrying about infiltraters... and if an infiltrater did wait a month just to get in then well they are smart ones...)
    ace just correct me if im wrong about this lol

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    denied sorry... we dont accept members who havent been on the forums for at least a month. (this prevents us from worrying about infiltraters... and if an infiltrater did wait a month just to get in then well they are smart ones...)
    ace just correct me if im wrong about this lol
    I would worry about defectors more than infiltrators more. A trail basis would be good, and with the ranking system he would hurt nothing. Information would be kept seperate from him in the officers pm. Aces call of course, to expand and get new members, chances have to be taken with limited risk.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would worry about defectors more than infiltrators more. A trail basis would be good, and with the ranking system he would hurt nothing. Information would be kept seperate from him in the officers pm. Aces call of course, to expand and get new members, chances have to be taken with limited risk.
    we have an officers PM? why is it that i am never informed of things like this lol... (and what i was saying by the month old member thing was ive seen a few people denied on this bases)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    May I suggest that nothing be said until a recruitment officer who knows about the recruitment standards stumbles upon the application.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    0Samuel0
    Hello Sam
    I'm Aceface, leader of Cobalt Royalty
    I agree with Max that you should be more active on the forums before you apply, but I'll give you a shot anyway. Check pm.

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Username: Zyrr
    Role you would like to play: Military
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any): Faction veteran used to fighting on the front lines. AE, old CR, TE, etc
    More about yourself: Long time StarMade player who's been out of the loop for some time, looking to get back in.
    Why you would like to join: It's been a while since I've played some actual StarMade combat, itching to play some fleet battles of old.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Username: Zyrr
    Role you would like to play: Military
    Experience in the role you have selected (If any): Faction veteran used to fighting on the front lines. AE, old CR, TE, etc
    More about yourself: Long time StarMade player who's been out of the loop for some time, looking to get back in.
    Why you would like to join: It's been a while since I've played some actual StarMade combat, itching to play some fleet battles of old.
    Fascinating, I'll see to it recruitment attends to this application

Reactions: FlyingDebris
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

The first CR warship has been Spawned on the Shattered Skies Server. A renowned Purifier Class Hull recently refitted with the most advanced Logic, rails and Weapons CR engineers have to offer, the CRS Tenacity is the first of many Cobalt Royalty warships to come,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hm I thought you were avoiding the plates on the homebase? They don't really fit in with the rounded shapes... although im not sure what else you could do. Congratz on getting your first ship in however.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hm I thought you were avoiding the plates on the homebase? They don't really fit in with the rounded shapes... although im not sure what else you could do. Congratz on getting your first ship in however.
    yeah there was really no other way around those big docking pads

Status
    Not open for further replies.