Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    you will be in shock and awe at how little his has learnt from history, and further baffled by ignorance.
    Speaking of not learning from history... how many times has CR collapsed, exactly? 2 times?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    History taught me family and work comes first. And restructuring isn't a collapse. Ace stepped up and redid the faction.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433187994,1433187952][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Speaking of not learning from history... how many times has CR collapsed, exactly? 2 times?
    What what we meant to learn? Be specific.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It also taught me on that note two, that a faction needs to depend on each individual member to work independently and be responsible. That a faction does not need to solely depend on its leader. Which is why CR remains. You know FD, you should address and attack the players and people that wronged you, instead of trying to take down a entire faction of good players. You label odium as bad and talk shit, but you failed to remove and you failed to mention the great players odium has, that CR has.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    It also taught me on that note two, that a faction needs to depend on each individual member to work independently and be responsible. That a faction does not need to solely depend on its leader. Which is why CR remains. You know FD, you should address and attack the players and people that wronged you, instead of trying to take down a entire faction of good players. You label odium as bad and talk shit, but you failed to remove and you failed to mention the great players odium has, that CR has.
    People attack Odium, not its members, because that's pretty much its entire point, is it not? If you attack one thing about Odium, then all of Odium attacks you in return? You can't honestly expect people not to treat the entire thing as one amorphous blob of questionable ethics if you specifically tell them to treat you as such.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It's easy to treat odium like that, when you been beaten and bruised by it so long and often. So you would attack a noon odium member and call that victory? That's pretty messed up.
    FD did that and boasted about it, took pics too.
    Questionable ethics, I've seen what your side has set up. Same tactics, same methods, the difference is who is on their high horse or pony.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    Questionable ethics, I've seen what your side has set up. Same tactics, same methods, the difference is who is on their high horse or pony.
    Not really sure what you're talking about here. Please, go into detail.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Odium is literally taken because it sticks to its meaning like glue. Next time you don't want everyone to enjoy small victories against you and be a happy camper don't collaborate with a group specifically intended to be the big bad bullies.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Not really sure what you're talking about here. Please, go into detail.
    He knows,

I think it's funny you love to come to other threads and post stuff, when you just had my post removed from your because it was unwanted.
    Your hatred of odium confused me. Before you had your faction, we never fought, talked or anything. You bought into bullshit and hated someone before you had the chance to establish anything with them. That's something I don't understand, at least I get to know people first and bf fair with them.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    He knows,
    I do...? Seriously, if you're not willing to be proven wrong on your baseless accusations in public as usual, at least send me a PM detailing what specifically Thryn has done.

EDIT: Oh. Referring to someone else. Pardon my paranoia, too used to being attacked.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Odium is literally taken because it sticks to its meaning like glue. Next time you don't want everyone to enjoy small victories against you and be a happy camper don't collaborate with a group specifically intended to be the big bad bullies.
    Bullies no, we don't bully, we do war.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I am referring to Odium in general not CR specifically.

CR joined the bully possy and when the rest of the kids rebelled it's going to be treated just like the older ones who actually did the bullying.

CR picked the wrong side at the wrong time. That simple.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433190496,1433190157][/DOUBLEPOST]In all honesty look around yourselves. People who were once your friends and people who liked you are now your enemies and more because of what you did than what they did. You traded good people for good fighters. It was a terrible trade in my opinion.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've seen what that side does to people like Nauvran, who is instantly thrown under the bus. No thank you. CR joined a community that stands out because we put out. People stopped becoming my friend when we joined. Not when we did something. Your side doesn't want anyone to join and resorts to bullying and threats.

Winterhome

Reaction score
    I've seen what that side does to people like Nauvran, who is instantly thrown under the bus.
    Using spies to break into a private conversation regarding ingame warfare, which the spy's owner claims to be all for, was the direct cause of that event. Attempting to play by the rules that were set by our intended victim was met with trickery and actual harm.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You realize Tartaran was it's own side right?

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's easy to treat odium like that, when you been beaten and bruised by it so long and often. So you would attack a noon odium member and call that victory? That's pretty messed up.
    FD did that and boasted about it, took pics too.
    I'd like to point out that when I attacked Occarina, he was receiving aid from Odium, had previously attacked us in the faction we shot at, and was a former (now back in) Vaygr.

He talked shit, he got hit. Just like you guys keep saying.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You guys just seem to like to do the talk shit part. Can we stop running our mouths on threads? If you want to fight, go do it. Jesus christ. This is Hello Kitty Online levels of stupid.

Reactions: Aynslei and Keptick
    Status
    Not open for further replies.