NP Cobalt Royalty [EVE themed PVP faction]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    M8, it is not reform.

CR as it stands is over. Through it's time, it can claim that it had been the most powerful. It had seen good times, but everything must eventually come to an end. My role at this stage is to end it properly without the sudden shock associated with a faction being disbanded, to distribute left over material and to hand stuff to the administrators (maybe the station or something for server events)

It is literally a more controlled seperation so we don't scatter ourselves into the wind, and can maintain ourselves as a group of friends even if we go to different factions.

Don't make my life difficult with off topic talk. It also helps me to find a place for the rest of CR to go. Maybe remain in Odium, maybe migrate to a new faction.

I certainly won't let people take advantage of the situation.

Dependent on luck, this planned phase of administration and easing will last 1-2 weeks max, and we will officially pack up shop.

If anyone takes advantage of this disbanding by taking ships stations atc they are dishonorable people their conduct is sh*t and they have no morals what so ever...

Just the type of people we pay visits to...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If anyone takes advantage of this disbanding by taking ships stations atc they are dishonorable people their conduct is sh*t and they have no morals what so ever...

Just the type of people we pay visits to...
    This is why I am putting the faction into a state of administration.

I want to make sure no one takes advantage of the situation.

It is not in the best interest of CR to attempt to "rise again", not within the foreseeable future. I would rather let the faction rest as a reputable, powerful and fair faction than a desperate attempt to resurrect a lost cause.

Status
    Not open for further replies.