Clone Trooper Pack

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    The Republic Commando - Delta Squad has been released!
    Download: http://starmadedock.net/content/republic-commando-delta-squad-clone-trooper-pack.784/

Delta Squad was an elite clone commando squad that carried out demanding missions for the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. Delta Squad included RC-1138, RC-1140, RC-1207, and RC-1262—informally known as "Boss", "Fixer", "Sev", and "Scorch", respectively.
    - Description taken off of wookiepedia ;)

Reactions: AnnaShade017

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    In Star Wars Republic Commando Multiplayer you can select Night Ops and Recon among the other gear. Have you seen the Recon before?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have never actually played the game :P Would you have a couple pics for reference? And would you like the Night Ops while I'm at it?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Nice work! I would love to see more Star Wars skins from you in the future. Do you have any others planned?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Nice work! I would love to see more Star Wars skins from you in the future. Do you have any others planned?
    Thanks! I have a few in mind, but I am thinking about starting a poll to see what people would generally appreciate, clones are an automatic win :) and as such, were a good place to start. I am also What do I have in mind you may ask? Rebels (a variety of various suits), or Jedi (likely a couple variants) and Sith (similar to Jedi in style, but much darker >:) ). I need ideas however, and only have a week or so until I will be very busy for quite some time!

You know what... Why don't I just start a poll right now :)

Link to Poll: http://starmadedock.net/threads/star-wars-theme-skin-poll.1806/

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It would appear there is not a single image of the armor on the entirety of the internet. :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    It would appear there is not a single image of the armor on the entirety of the internet. :(
    I also did my best to find a picture, and came up empty. Perhaps I will get the game one day, however that would be a long time from now, I have quite a few other things on my plate right now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Excellent work! Those are very nice looking skins.
    I'm sure I'll have some fun playing with my friends.
    I can already imagine the story:
    A bunch of Clone troopers, lost during a skirmish in a wormhole. They reappeared in an unknown and hostile galaxy. Did they travel space? time? or both? Struggling for their survive they're trying to get back home. :)