Cloakers and jammers power use reduction

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Personally i feel the requirement for cloaking AND jamming insane. it preactically renders it impossible to add effective weapons and shields to a stealth ship.

and if you did you wouldnt have the juxury of having it armored.

I think that the generators should either be made so they use at least 20% less power to run per block OR have it so power generators produce more to even it out. because it starts to get to the point where you end up making the issue worse by adding more generators.

i know some people wont like this so maybe have an option in servers so its an option to allow more effective cloaking.

keep in mind that even if they where more effective it would still be impossible to fully hide a huge ship indefinately, i just feel having them less demanding can lead to some much better steathed ship designs.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    as it is atm i can make a small ship cloak indefinately put a pissy little gun on it and some small missles and that works, but i cant add effective shields or jam for any real lenght of time.

if the jamming and cloakers had their power need reduced i would be able to actually make stealth fighters like i want with full jamming and stealth capabilities and armor.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It can also get off of a planet, it is my drop ship. but it should not be reduced, if a ship can cloak
    + jam and be good in combat then there are huge problems, battles become inpossible to fight.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Only fighters are supposed to be able to be stealth.

It\'s in the balance idea and PvP logic that we don\'t need big or huge ships having permanent cloak/jamming, so the way it works right now is perfect, you just need to learn a bit of how energy can get generated, more efficiently/space. There are \"reactors\" that generate 1 million e/sec in a box just 20x20x30 big. That\'s pretty much as far as it will get.