clears list for development ideas

Reaction score
    the name says it all im working on development ideas and creating them for schema and beetle im helping them :P

factions : miner trader pirate militia/navy

faction ability

claiming planets/sectors

making wars and allies

block ideas:

hyper-drive (wip by me)

fuel blocks for thrusters

ground forces?

driveble tanks/boats

flyable planes

guns

controllable defenses(exapmle: anti-air turret)

got good ideas? put them in a comment and ill try to make them

Reaction score
    all these ideas will only be used for the game if schema and beetle accept it :)
    lets give them some fresh ideas guys come on lets make star made the best game that is out there!

Reaction score
    Just made a topic which gave me this idea, found your thred and thought this was the places to put it :D
    Now, we have our basic battery in this game, with its dual purpose of creating and storing energy. However, thanks to this the battery is good at both purposes but exceeds at nither. Therefore, I purpose a new storage block, and 2 new energry creation blocks.
    1. Conductor-Crystal
    Thanks to new (and expensive credit wise) technology, this new crystal-based machine allows 2x (or 3x not sure if it would be OP then.) as much storage of energy than your basic battery!
    2. Cold-fusion drive
    The new advances in cold fusion tech alows for a compact generator to be put on your ship! Fuled by the water-creator you brought with you (you brought one right?....) this generator can produce 2-3x as much as your basic battery can! Also as an added bonus, since this technology is powered by water a enemy laser impacting it will not result in a explosion! (Sorry everyone...)
    3. Space-fabric generator
    If you've traveled super fast in space, you know of the weird effect of breaking the space fabric as you go faster and faster. However, did you know that breaking the space fabric by going hyper speed produces large amounts of energy? Thats right, now you can go super fast, and get super power! A perfect way to keep your engines going for longer when going into FTL! There is a small problem though... If you are planning to keep in FTL just by these I should warn you, due to my failure of making giant explosions on this list, (and the experimental side effects of this tech) these blocks are EXTREMLY EXPLOSIVE. If your reving this thing up at max, crusing in FTL and it gets hit by a laser or missle, say goodbye to your million credit ship.

Disclamer:Due the the experimental nature of most of these objects, expect to open up wormholes, be subject to insanity and time travel, and sudden apperances of black holes and paradoxes.

Reaction score
    add worm holes :D only like when you travel to a worm hole and you ge trough it that a hostile AI super ship(player made) attacks you and that sector is only accesable with a worm hole
    but about this EXTREMLY EXPLOSIVE stuf this can be smaller like explosive but not that explosive that it can f*** your ship up in one blow..

Reaction score
    The entire point of it is to be a really unstable generator, you hide it in your core so that nothing can hit it. Plus, you have to be going reallllly fast for it to be at max power, and if the generator is not working at max power then the explosion will be alot smaller. Also, I think the extreme explodiness of this module will even it out, when FTL is later introduced i would imagine schema would make it so it required massive amounts of power so that people couldn't just stay in it forever and be near impossible to destroy their ship. (Schema, feel free to call me out if your not planning this XD) With this new generator, you would gather energy while travel, essentally making you able to stay in FTL for much longer periods of time. This would be a major advantage when trying to get away when your engines are damaged, but your FTL drive is working. However, alot of people would take advantage of this so you have to even it out so that people can't just get out and stay in FTL for 10 minutes and be 40+ sectors away. In fact, the generator should probobly become more unstable and start damaging your hull if you use it for to long. Also, another thing to point out (sorry for rant, like to explain my idea thoughly.) is that if your ship is damaged enough to show your very valuble, top off the line FTL power gatherer, i doubt it would require that big of an explosion to finish off your ship.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ships log block that acts like a journal so if the ship is super buged we can drop it off in schemas broken ship sector so he can debug and fix it, along with reading a little note from the builder.
    This would be used for debugging purposes but i could see it used for sort of questing purposes.
    If the log collected different information such as who attacked it, the cost of the build, number of blocks, and so forth along with an area to manually enter text

Reaction score
    Ever wanted to send your friend a message even if he isnt online? Or to sign the way to different hangars on a station? I think there should be some kind of signs (maybe screens/holo terminals?) or blocks implemented, which can be put on stations/ships/planets/floating rocks and be written/read by players to display a message (maybe some simple variables like time, sector, ... too). Perhaps they can even be edited by another block if theyre not reachable/far away. I think that would be quite logical (in the future of course) and the players dont always have to write messages to offline players out of blocks on their ships.

Reaction score
    I have actually my "Potential" faction,Corporation,i want only allies,no wars neutral faction,My point exactly is to keep shop totally full with everything,so customer will have always everything avaiable,and also enhance Trading by buying selling ships,materials,exchanges and so on...