Clean up astronaut toolbar

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    I propose that the astronaut's default load out for their Vacc-suit include the functionality of:

-Helmet.
    -Flashlight. (I enjoy this head-lamp technology as a 21st century cyclist...this is a no-brainer)
    -Power-beam. (Rarely needed and never there when you need it)
    -Marker-beam. (See above. a very useful tool but seldom used)

Can anyone argue the advantages of these being meta-items that take up real-estate on the toolbar?

My preference would be for the addition of an Auxiliary slot for a couple suit-items beside the standard toolbar.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Power beam needed to power factories in PVP. Useful in servers with no shops.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    That's what Schine is doing already, and a good way to get ignored.
    Well, not exactly a way to get ignored. There's a lot of people on the Starmade forum that love brainstorming on threads like these. There's strength in the united mind of a group!

The player could have one slot that these are built-in to, Ctrl + Scroll would swap in-between these built-in tools (as it's used on ships but not astronauts as-of this moment) when the slot is selected via Scroll and/or a hotkey like ~ (Does that key exist on most keyboards, being right-beside 1?)

Numb keys could end-up being a bit annoying, seeing as there are quite a few keyboards that don't have them unless you use key combos.

Reactions: Nickizzy