In Developement Civilians in space.

serge1944

Grand Admiral of The Infection Initiative
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Hello,
    So i know that aliens are planed,but I was thinking will there be civilians wondering around in space.
    Im thinking something like "X rebirth" around the stations where there are million of space ships passing around in space routs with cops this gives an abience.
    This Idea is an Idea very basic,just to add abience aroud.

TBB

Reaction score
    There will be some major and minor factions with there own ships and stations. So everything you mentioned is planned except for the general atmosphere of big cities in space (e.g. I haven't heart of any civilians being planned). The thing is that civilians themselves can be made easy, so that they're like the crew in your ship (that's planned too) and very few game mechanics add to the atmosphere beyond that I think. I think it comes down more to the content at that point and how busy the places are.

Reaction score
    This is happening. Some of the ships we've seen that are coming to the NPC faction update are things like freighters, miners and shuttles.

Reactions: jgames666

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Fuck X: Rebirth. Crappy game.
    Use X3 as an example, instead, please.

But yeah, I know what you're talking about. NPCs are happening and not all are combatants.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    some rp with npc's will be more fun,can't wait this game just gets better and better all the time:)

Lukwan

Human
    Reaction score
    No one did the ambiance better than Scrapland. Love that game. (Not technically a space game) :rolleyes: