City starmade

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

I started to create a land base that is housed on a desert planet category. The goal is to enlarge As with various buildings, all having their own functions.

My priority is to build a factory to crafter enough resources to create the base and future vessels coming faction (yes, I play sandboxed code without "cheating"). But before all things it is necessary that my plants are energized. That is why I started with the creation of 4 energy reactors. These are completed and produce a total power of 93'348'831 (2'056'500e / sec). Which should be enough to feed a big, good productive plant consists of several factory input.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNW_XIbbvT0&list=PL7XOHs_c_XlFSW30CoE9Xe779fB3Zd33f

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Tiens ! Tu parles anglais toi ? :p

I\'m out of here...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That looks amazing. I really like the factory viewports.

I\'ve tried to load Kupu\'s HD pack and hud bundle but the blocks wern\'t loading correctly. What texture pack did you use in that video and where would I find a tutorial on how to install it correctly?

.... well I asked too soon. Great job on the texture pack too! It\'s gorgeous. Hopefully I can install it right. ;)