city life

Reaction score
    I well like to see some type of eco system put up, by building a city on a planet maybe even on a space station and watching ai mobs teleport over time to live in it. Giving you responsibility over like, farming, fighting raiders, and it well also give you money so you can expand throughout the galaxy making big strong army’s.

Thank for reading leave a comment or like if you like this idea. :D

DARKSTAR64

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    These detached planets from the universe in 99.9% won't happen. Schema was able to make them this way before updating planets from one-sided to round ones, but kept them as an entities floating in space, which was a good choice imo.

Current planets can be easily enlarged by changing values in config file, but the process of creating planets may be a little buggy (i.e. not fully covered core) but it would be solved one day (or it already is).

About the idea - it would be very nice to create station/base with some housing and providing basic goods and seeing random NPCs coming to live there :) Even better if they would give back to us some money (as a rent/taxes), some army/fleet and maybe some more advanced blocks.
    It may vary depending i.e. what our faction is mainly doing (mining/freelancing/pirating) so if our faction would be an industrial one, then the NPCs would provide us with blocks.
    Also we could capture bases/stations without destroying them, so there would be fights over them and as these type of stations could take long time to develop and be a major asset in the faction properties, then capturing them may severely damage specific faction and i'd love to have a reason to fight over something.

Reaction score
    But I still think having eco well be a fun thing to do and make the world more a life.