Circuit slabs?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Hello there,

I have a very quick and reasonable suggestion of being able to wedge the charged and uncharged circuit blocks. These blocks make for lovely holo screens in my opinion and I would love it if we could get a streamline version (slab) instead of having to use the whole block. I have seen in many designs these used as screens (The Milano for instance). Some of which make a huge sacrifice on systems for decoration.

Some of you may tell me to do the display module moving thingy-ma-bob or to just use glass but to that I say, in most sci-fi ships the screens are usually thin to make sure they dont take up any room and most of them glow like a screen should, this rules out glass for me and also makes the circuits perfect for the job as they have an interesting design and the charged varient glow!

Thank you for your time,
    -Lava

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I've wanted these for a while. I'm not sure if Schine can afford the expenditure of this many IDs, however. I hope these will be added eventually if there is enough space or if the ID system can be redone or replaced.

Reactions: Moultonlava5