Checksum error on update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just decided to get the game, and obviously I needed to download it. So after clicking "install latest version", it moved painfully slowly and at 9%, it went to 100% and an error came up. http://gyazo.com/b181bb897b22ba84968a9b3b17da425e.png That image shows the error that occured. I tried downloading manually, but it was a .tmp file, not a zipped folder.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, I\'ve also been getting this error. http://prntscr.com/1by41g I\'ve downloaded this new update about a dozen times now, manually and by the launcher, and nothing seems to be working. When trying to download by launcher I still get the error, even when delete all my starmade files and download them completely clean. When I download the file manually and put the file in the same location as the launcher, it still wants me to \'download and install new update\' and won\'t let me log on to any multiplayer servers. This is EXTREMELY frustrating :I

Reaction score
    I\'m also getting the same error, I can\'t login to multiplayer so I guess I\'m stuck with singleplayer for now..

EDIT: I remembered that you can manually download the files from http://files.star-made.org/build just scroll down the bottom of the page, it should be the lowest file on the list dated 25th June.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    im having the same issue tried manually and its not working either

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am haveing the same problem and idk what to do im not the best with computers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Code:
    I get the same exact issue. Trying to download it to my laptop, stays at 0% then comes up with critical error, checksum and does it no matter if its manual, alternative, or regular. I cant acess the game at all :c

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The same thing hapend to me + My nett SUCKS so It took me 1 hour to downlode it dident work i vent crazy and was angry Seruosly If my nett dident suck i culd ust make it work

Reaction score
    I found out what causes the checksum error, at least for me. It is caused by an incomplete/corrupt download file. Manual installation dose not seem to fix this error as the launcher will will not identify the install files. I got it to work after about 5 redownloads.

Just keep trying, thats all I can say. Hope this helps to find a way to fix the problem.

Reaction score
    I am having problems too for about 3 weeks =(
    I miss this game i want to build a Space Ship and shoot AMCs again and a bunch of rockets