Cheating By Removing Blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    for every block placed by anyone* we\'re not hunting who placed just that someone placed it.

and a binary value is one bit, You\'ll need 8 blocks before that becomes a byte and a computer from 2000 could hold quite many bytes, nothing really compared to todays computers. and i dont have to mention that the generated blocks would still have that value as 0.

Adding that value to a block would be hard, if we were modding minecraft but Schema is making his own game so it would be equal to adding ~1 line of code in the function that allows you to place blocks.

Checking if the blocks the buildblock is trying to remove are placed by players or not would be the thing that would need a few lines of code to work but not something ridicules to do

But i do agree with that it would be a waste of time, it would be alot easier to just delete the build block.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    One basic idea is that adding or removing blocks from a build block requires power. This also adds a penalty to having someone in a build block repairing your titan.

Another idea is you would have to claim a station or planet before using it. Place down the build block, and some time later it\'s claimed, so now there\'s a reason to stick around. A player or faction can only claim one structure at a time. Larger factions do get faster claim times. Claim times are slower when you/members of your faction are offline.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Good post Itmauve - suggested it once myself.

I am still voting for restricting it with \"X * Y * Z * (activeXmirrow&1+1) * (activeYmirrow&1+1) * (activeZmirrow&1+1)