Cheat Engine and StarMade ( ? )

Reaction score
    Alright, so I've figured that making Hangars for Capitals is tough work. I know some people will think "Why would you need that?" Well, it's very irrelevent, but I want some added protection. It would be easier to just make the frame of my Flagship's dock, and modify it so I can fit all of my large ships within. It already took me a long while to build the walls AROUND the flagship, but I need to increase the height of the bay to fit in one of my other capitals. So instead of wasting my time placing 100 (actually, 800 due to the 3 mirrors, which places/removes 8 times, and a 10x10 square, 1 thick) blocks at a time, I decided to try to Figure out if I could go and just make a 200x75x1 square, fill that in (once or twice), and repeat for the rest of the walls. But I knew that this was impossible with the current method, since it only goes up to 10, and I overheard someone saying (This was a few days ago) something about using Cheat Engine to make the number above 10.

So the question is: Is anyone willing to dedicate some time to do this, or even help me do this?

Reaction score
    If you know how to use CheatEngine, it only takes you 5 minutes to test. Yes i was able to make the X placer 200. If i use < arrow it will go down 199, 198..., but one click of > arrow puts it back to 10.

And no, telling in public how to use that program would be unwise. Imagine the potential for griefing? Instant remove an entire station with 200x200x200x8 blocks at the time could kill any server. That said schema could hotfix this bug by verifying block removal limits through server. I think 1 problem is, that 10x10x10 tool is only client side. It may in reality send the server 1000 unique block remove commands. I hope that\'s not the case though.

Reaction score
    I have tested this on a server and it does indeed remove the blocks client side. I was able to delete up to 200x200x200 on my friends server through this method. It is indeed very useful but for griefing...it is very recommended to provide a fix for this.

Reaction score
    You both provide some very great reasoning why this shouldn\'t be made public, however I\'m still open to Private Messaging. And the thing is, Zaflis, I don\'t know how to use CheatEngine. Used it only once, and I used a file that already contained the modifications for. Was fun.