Charon 2.0 - A WIP super titan [Update 5 : new medium turret]

Reaction score
    Yep, that's exactly what it's going to be :cool:. Most likely a giant laser of doom.
    Is the super weapon going to be a beam because if not I do recommend it is :). also just a heads up beam weapons don't lock on to single blocks when right clicking like amc cannons do making them a very powerful widespread damage weapon :D!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Is the super weapon going to be a beam because if not I do recommend it is :). also just a heads up beam weapons don't lock on to single blocks when right clicking like amc cannons do making them a very powerful widespread damage weapon :D!
    Yes, It's going to be a beam with extremely high frequency (and possibly damage) To slice through enemy ships like butter.

It's not the only weapon though, there's more standard weapons in the front and missile silos on the sides (amongst other things).

Reaction score
    Yes, It's going to be a beam with extremely high frequency (and possibly damage) To slice through enemy ships like butter.

It's not the only weapon though, there's more standard weapons in the front and missile silos on the sides (amongst other things).
    sounds good to me :). also I have to see that beam in action and if capable use it against another large ship like skylord lukes UNSC Infinity because its one of the 3 ships I know of that can match this things size besides itself :P. also I am planning on constructing a 1200m titan and I am wondering if I should construct it?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    UPDATE #6

I finished the stabilization/guiding rails of the super weapon. Note that this is only part of the super weapon (well, the visual part), I'm going to be making the actual place where it shoots from next. So yea, between the two prongs:

As always, feedback is appreciated :D

EDIT: I also updated the pics on the main post

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    UPDATE #6

I finished the stabilization/guiding rails of the super weapon. Note that this is only part of the super weapon (well, the visual part), I'm going to be making the actual place where it shoots from next. So yea, between the two prongs:

Looks great! And keep up the great work!

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Looks absolutely awesome. If I may make a recommendation, try a beam/beam with explosive support. Long range and slices things up like a hot knife through butter once the shields go down.

Reactions: Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Looks absolutely awesome. If I may make a recommendation, try a beam/beam with explosive support. Long range and slices things up like a hot knife through butter once the shields go down.
    I had no idea that beam and explosion could be combined. I'll make sure to try that out! I can barely imagine the destructive power of such a weapon at that magnitude of power.

Thanks again for the nice compliment and suggestion :)

Reaction score
    I had no idea that beam and explosion could be combined. I'll make sure to try that out! I can barely imagine the destructive power of such a weapon at that magnitude of power.

Thanks again for the nice compliment and suggestion :)
    yeah I had no idea until just recently also I was going to make that recommendation but I thought you already new. also I can confirm that a beam using the explosion effect creates complete chaos due to the pure devastation it causes. also I wonder if the explosion effect works with missiles? but I don't think that's the case because that would be really OP if used correctly :P.

Reaction score
    yeah I had no idea until just recently also I was going to make that recommendation but I thought you already new. also I can confirm that a beam using the explosion effect creates complete chaos due to the pure devastation it causes. also I wonder if the explosion effect works with missiles? but I don't think that's the case because that would be really OP if used correctly :p.
    I can you give me a link to where you got the that info

Reaction score
    UPDATE #6

You should do a video of the firing of the super weapon when your done with it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I do have a youtube chanel. I've only used it to post comments and the likes for now but I could totally do a comprehensive video of the ship once I'm finished.

Reaction score
    I know its been said but I really like the sagging cable look on the turrets.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    UPDATE #7 : Finished the super weapon (visuals).

Here it is folks, the finished super weapon! It's composed of the part seen in the pictures below and the rails, which can be seen in update #6. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, this is probably my most detailed piece so far (since not many details are repeating themselves).

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    UPDATE #7 : Finished the super weapon (visuals).

Here it is folks, the finished super weapon! It's composed of the part seen in the pictures below and the rails, which can be seen in update #6. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, this is probably my most detailed piece so far (since not many details are repeating themselves).

dang that is the best looking super weapon I have ever seen! and in fact that is the best weapon I have ever seen! also keep up the great work :D!

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

I think that I'm going to be making the beam either solid white or blue, kinda like a beam of pure energy (and destruction).

Last edited by a moderator: