Charon 2.0 - A WIP super titan [Update 5 : new medium turret]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Orphaniel asked me to do a side by side pic with REX a while ago. Here it is:
    This is something that I think you could turn into a series. "So you think you can build?" or something like that. Although, size isn't everything. REX is certainly a beautiful ship.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Wow I never truly realized how much its changed since you started, everything for the better of course!

Reactions: Keptick

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Keptick, why have weapons when you can just un-dock all your reactors and not only destroy your enemies, but the entire server as well?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Keptick, why have weapons when you can just un-dock all your reactors and not only destroy your enemies, but the entire server as well?
    Just in the rare eventuality that I wouldn't want to commit a genocide. I try to account for every possibility, no matter how slim they are ;)

Reactions: ZMayfire
    Reaction score
    GOOOOOOOOO Genocide! WOO:D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427926303,1427924986][/DOUBLEPOST]In all seriousness, It is a beautiful ship and quite the achievement. Be proud of what you've done! Its a shame most things wont be able to handle the ship hahaha

Reactions: Keptick

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yeah. If keptick even spawns the shell on the server I see him most often on, the server lags horribly for a few minutes.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It had better have a zen garden... speaking of which.. I've been sitting on a new ship I've yet to put on the community content page

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    It had better have a zen garden... speaking of which.. I've been sitting on a new ship I've yet to put on the community content page
    The captain's tube (I still can't find a proper name) Medituboid™ can recreate a virtual zen garden in a virtual world (among other things, think SAO or matrix style). In case someone would need one ;)

The physical zen garden will be in my station :P

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz